report in MS ACCESS 2003

Hi there,

I am trying to design and run a report usubg the Report Wizard in Access
2003, it takes very long or just hangs then I click the Finish button for the
report. This report is very simple just a small reference table with about
200 rows of data. After a long while I got it back the report but then when I
click on the Design to customize the layout of the report, it then hangs
again....I wait half it still hangs so, I kill it.

Would anyone know why it hangs? I had uninstall Access 2003 & Reinstall it
already.
any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Susan

Duane Hookom

If the record source views quickly then I would check your default printer
in Windows. What happens if you change the default printer or specify a
local printer.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"report ran very slow or hungs" <report ran very slow or
news:[email protected]...