Recommendation for an Anonymous Proxy Servers

Joanne Woodward

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone use an Anonymous Proxy Servers,
and which one has the best reputation?

I have a look at a few on the net, but have no idea which
one is the best. They all look good! Recommendation
please!

Thanx

Joanne

Altrus

Hi,

The following is a site which generally offers good, secure, proxies. They
are listed as 'anonymous' (no http:// referrer), 'elite' (doesn't know you are
using a proxy), and '+' (SSL support).

http://www.samair.ru/proxy/

Because of the size, it does take a while to get a good proxy, and the list
frequently changes. If necessary, take several IP's, and then portscan them and
confirm they are running servers on the ports listed on the site. Once you do
that, vist the following site under that proxy to determine the security of that
proxy.

http://www.all-nettools.com/pr.htm

Some good "anonymous" proxy that are _currently_ working right now:

217.6.171.36:80
168.187.151.173:6588 (SSL) (Kuwait)

A silent, solid SSL proxy that is working:

193.140.125.210:80

Note: When portscanning, make sure you only scan the port that the proxy is
running under. If you really want to, you can also scan 3127, 80, and 8080, as
they are the most common proxy ports. Do not scan the entire server, or flood it
with your requests. That's poor form, and may even be mistaken as a DOS attack.

Best regards,

Altrus

| Hi all,
|
| Just wondering if anyone use an Anonymous Proxy Servers,
| and which one has the best reputation?
|
| I have a look at a few on the net, but have no idea which
| one is the best. They all look good! Recommendation
| please!
|
| Thanx
|
| Joanne

Joanne Woodward

Sorry, you've completely lost me. I'm a totally newbie in
this game. Thanx anyway. Any other more beginner
explanation? Thanx

Joanne

Altrus

Hi,

My apologies. It sounded like you were simply looking for some proxies.

Here is a link that may help you:

http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/faq/

Best regards,

Altrus

| Sorry, you've completely lost me. I'm a totally newbie in
| this game. Thanx anyway. Any other more beginner
| explanation? Thanx
|
| Joanne

| >|
| >| Just wondering if anyone use an Anonymous Proxy
| Servers,
| >| and which one has the best reputation?
| >|
| >| I have a look at a few on the net, but have no idea
| which
| >| one is the best. They all look good! Recommendation
| >| please!
| >|
| >| Thanx
| >|