Re: Different Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Problem in Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Games' started by Dimitris Dimitris, Apr 22, 2011.

  1. Hi,
    I have a different problem with this game..I have installed succesfully Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and then i insert the Frozen Throne cd..After running the cd,it appears a menu,which says me Warcraft III Reign of Chaos required..!I dont understand the problem,because i have already installed succesfully the warcraftIII reign of chaos..
    I have Windows 7 32bit,please help me.

    Dimitris Dimitris, Apr 22, 2011