re CalcPlus - FREE from Microsoft.

Al

Yep, but to add, Yabbadoo stated that the UK sells their petrol by the
litre, which is untrue, they sell by the gallon. and their measurment
standards are what the US uses (for the most part).

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Yes I do. And the official legislation specifies litres per100 kilometre.
http://www.agimo.gov.au/information/publishing/style_manual

It's in one of the later chapters.

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP

Al said:
Yep, but to add, Yabbadoo stated that the UK sells their petrol by the
litre, which is untrue, they sell by the gallon. and their measurment
standards are what the US uses (for the most part).

When I was last in Britain petrol was priced and selling by the litre.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

David Candy

It's a measure of fuel consumption not fuel sale. Imperial gallons and US gallons are different.