laughingsmiley.gif

will show this to some yanks this week, they will love it:p

i, as others do pass these off as my own:blush:
it's the one thread i visit daily to see what the next new joke is:D

Last edited:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Like murdoch said, this is one thread I always check for when I do my email & I always pop over if I get an email of a new addition :) Thanks Quads for the thread & to all who contribute to it :nod:
Anything that makes the world a brighter place is a wonderful thing :):thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Stupid and Beautiful

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time."

The wife responded, "Allow me to explain it to you. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Oil Tycoon Tales

A Texas Oil Tycoon and an Alaskan Oil Tycoon were debating on which state had the most oil.

The Alaskan Oil Tycoon said, "Listen, there is so much oil in Alaska that I could buy enough gold to build a wall of solid gold 100 feet tall and 100 feet wide all the way around the state of Texas!"

The Texas Oil Tycoon scratched his chin, adjusted his cowboy hat and said, "Well boy, I'll tell ya what....you just go ahead and build that wall, and if I like it.......I'll buy it!"

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Horse Complaint

"Well, I reckon you've been a pretty good horse," said the farmer. "You work hard and I ain't had to call the vet on you much. I only wish you pulled the plow a little faster."
"NO!" said the horse, "I said feedbag, not feedback!"

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
The wife responded, "Allow me to explain it to you. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"

Haha, I like it :D :lol:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Vice President of Peas

Tom was so excited about his promotion to Vice President of the company he worked for, and kept bragging about it to his wife for weeks on end.

Finally she couldn't take it any longer, and told him, "Listen, it means nothing, they even have a vice president of peas at the grocery store!"

"Really?" he said. Not sure if this was true or not, Tom decided to call the grocery store. A clerk answered and Tom said, "Can I please talk to the Vice President of peas?"

The clerk replied, "Canned or frozen?"

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua.

As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman said to her friend, "Let's go over to that bar for a drink."

The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch, and do as I do."

They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in. The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"

The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."

The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."

The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought, "What the heck," so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.

Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua?"

The woman with the Chihuahua said, "A Chihuahua? They gave me a f------ Chihuahua?!"

oops, naughty word use ... :p

laughingsmiley.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thinking Like a Man!

Thinking Like a Man!

One rainy evening, my husband, John, and I emerged from a restaurant only to find that he had locked the keys in the car. He insisted he could open the door with a wire coat hanger, so we went back to the restaurant to get one. There were none to be found.

John then ran to a department store a quarter-mile away and returned with a hanger. After a few attempts, he got the door open and we climbed in. As we sat there, soaked and cold, he stuck the hanger under his seat.

With a smug grin, he said, "Now if this ever happens again, I'll have one."

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind if I add one Quad..?

Duck in a feed store

A duck walks into a feed store and asks, ''Got any duck feed?''

The clerk tells him, ''No, we don't have a market for it it so we don't carry it.''

The duck says, ''Okay'' and leaves. The next day, the duck walks in to the feed store and asks, ''Got any duck feed?''

Again the clerk says no and the duck leaves.

Next day, the duck walks in, and asks, ''Got any duck feed?''

The clerk says, ''I've told you twice, we don't have duck feed, we've never had duck feed and we never will have duck feed. If you ask me again, I'll nail your feet to the floor.''

The duck leaves.

The next day, the duck walks in and asks, ''Got any nails?''

''No,'' comes the reply.

''Got any duck feed?''
laughingsmiley.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
A Well-Filed Freezer

Jane had a system for labelling homemade freezer meals.
She would carefully note in large clear letters, "Meatloaf" or "Pot Roast" or "Steak and Vegetables" or "Chicken and Dumplings" or "Beef Pot Pie."

Everyday when she asked her husband what he wanted for dinner, he never asked for any of those meals. She decided to stock the freezer with his various requests. What he really likes.

In Jane's freezer now you'll see a whole new set of labels. You'll find dinners with neat little tags that say: "Whatever", "Anything", "I Don't Know", "I Don't Care", "Something Good", or "Food".

No more frustration for Jane because no matter what her husband replies when she asks him what he wants for dinner, it's there waiting.

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Monastery Life

A young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to helping the other monks in copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.

He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies, not from the original manuscript. So, the new monk goes to the head abbot to question this, pointing out that if someone made even a small error in the first copy, it would never be picked up! In fact, that error would be continued in all of the subsequent copies.

The head monk, says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries, but you make a good point, my son."

He goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery where the original manuscripts are held as archives in a locked vault that hasn't been opened for hundreds of years. Hours go by and nobody sees the old abbot.

So, the young monk gets worried and goes down to look for him. He sees him banging his head against the wall and wailing,
"We missed the "R" ! , we missed the "R" !"

His forehead is all bloody and bruised and he is crying uncontrollably. The young monk asks the old abbot, "What's wrong, father?"

With A choking voice, the old abbot replies, "The word was ...
CELEBRATE!!!"

:D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Actually i think the words spelt Celibate muck's....but was funny anyway...;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Our five-year-old grandson couldn't wait to tell his grandfather about the movie we had watched on television, "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea." The scenes with the submarine and the giant octopus had kept him wide-eyed. In the middle of the telling, my husband interrupted Mark, "What caused the submarine to sink?"

With a look of incredulity Mark replied, "Grandpa, it was the 20,000 leaks!!"

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Underwear Label

When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied, "I'm not sure."

"Look in your underwear, Grandma," he advised. "Mine says I'm four to six."

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Fireflies

When my grandson Billy and I entered our vacation cabin, we kept the lights off until we were inside to keep from attracting pesky insects. Still, a few fireflies followed us in. Noticing them before I did, Billy whispered, "It's no use, Grandpa. The mosquitoes are coming after us with flashlights."

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question