    located in my documents file? I would have thought if they are important
    that they would have been placed in the programs file?

    Thanks in advance for any tips.

    dev, Dec 26, 2004

  2. That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
    is installed at your computer.
    --
    Mikhail Zhilin
    http://www.aha.ru/~mwz

    Mikhail Zhilin, Dec 26, 2004

  3. dev

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Mikhail Zhilin wrote:

    > That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
    > is installed at your computer.

    yup

    --
    Paul (It seems like I've been here before)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Michael Stevens, Dec 26, 2004
  5. dev

    dev Guest

    OH Nooo how foolish of me???

    Thankyou yes I feel a twerp for not realising that which is so obvious... :)

    dev, Dec 26, 2004
  6. dev

    dev Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > Mikhail Zhilin wrote:
    >>
    >> That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
    >> is installed at your computer.

    > yup

    It is obvious now you say it :) Just I couldn't see what it was.

    dev, Dec 26, 2004
  7. dev

    dev Guest

    "Michael Stevens" <> wrote in message
    > dev wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I am wondering what psp8 files are? Are they important and why are the
    >> located in my documents file? I would have thought if they are
    >> important that they would have been placed in the programs file?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance for any tips.

    > Paint Shop Pro by Jasc.
    > http://www.jasc.com/

    Hello and thanks for the tip,

    I have got a free installed version with the computer that I purchased, its
    just I'm used to these programm files to be placed in the programs folder as
    is usually the case with windows 98.
    Thanks again for your response

    dev, Dec 26, 2004
  8. dev

    Paul Heslop Guest

    dev wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Mikhail Zhilin wrote:
    > >>
    > >> That is the working folder of 'PaintShop Pro 8' program, which, I think,
    > >> is installed at your computer.

    > > yup
    > >

    > It is obvious now you say it :) Just I couldn't see what it was.

    :O) I wouldn't worry about it, I did the same. I've used these progs
    for years and that's the first time I've seen all those folders etc in
    that way

    Paul Heslop, Dec 26, 2004