    Visioneer website but it still does not work.

    Does anyone have any ideas on how to make it work?

    Thank you.

    P. LaFoy, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Remove all the Visioneer software what you have
    installed. Disconnect the scanner. Re-install the
    software. Install the WinXP Driver. At this point the
    system will prompt you to connect the scanner. Try this
    out because I have the same scanner working

    Sabir

    not
    >> install correctly. I have downloaded the driver from

    the
    >> Visioneer website but it still does not work.
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any ideas on how to make it work?

    >While I do not have experience with this particular

    scanner, I have
    >experience with Visioneer scanners and XP.
    >
    >Try installing the Windows 2000 driver (after cleaning

    out anything else you
    >have done and rebooting) and then downloading/installing

    any updates for
    >your particular scanner from the website. It worked in

    the cases I have run

    Sabir V. Maliyekkal, Jul 14, 2003