Problem without solution yet,

I have a problem without solution yet, with the beta download and nobody of
microsof support, answer me my complaint !!

I Only have like an answer the same automatic message.

Below of this text, you can read more about this vicious loop.

If anyone could help me, I will appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Pedro

------------------ Beginning of vicious loop ------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with the information and
will assist you reach the right resource.

I recommend that you write a mail to (e-mail address removed), for further
assistance regarding this issue. They will be in a better position to assist
you. They will respond to you within 24 hours.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Thank you for using Microsoft products and services.

Mintu
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience,
please e-mail my manager, Abhijit Rao, at (e-mail address removed)
From: "Microsoft Contact US" <[email protected]>
To: "(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE:'RTCProd=012-888-668' Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 07:58:32 -0700

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service.

I understand that you are experiencing issues while downloading Office 2007
Beta. I realize the importance of the issue.

I request you to send a mail with the details of your issue to the
following Licensing Technology Group e-mail address. The Licensing
Technology group will respond within 24 hours. LTG does not have phone
support and will respond via e-mail.
(e-mail address removed)

Pedro, I hope the above information is helpful. Please contact us in case
of issues with Microsoft products.

Thank you for using Microsoft products and services.

Kripesh
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

If you have any feedback about your Online Customer Service experience,
please send an e-mail to my manager, Sujith Sadasivan, at:
(e-mail address removed)

From: "MicrosoftOfficeBetaTeam" <[email protected]>
To: "ANTO ER" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Problem with my download process of Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:41:17 -0500

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Office Beta Team.

We apologize for the error that has occurred.

Please try to download your program again using the links and product
keys provided in your original confirmation email. If you receive an
error, please specify the error message.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Office Beta Team

From: Microsoft(r) Office Beta Team <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Microsoft(r) Office 2007 Beta 2 Confirmation & Product Keys
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 19:30:04 -0500

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Office 2007 Beta program.

Your Transaction number is 6629919 and $1.50 has been charged to your
credit card. The product keys for your selected products are
listed below. Please print this page for your records.

To run Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Outlook must be installed
first.

Note: Server products are delivered as an ISO image. An ISO-9660 image file
is an exact representation of the original installation media, including
the content and the logical format. The most common use of an image file is
to write it to a blank CD-R resulting in an identical copy of the original
CD including file name and volume label information. ISO Images can also be
extracted directly to a file location by many CD-R utilities.

You can begin downloading your software by clicking on one of the links
below.

Microsoft(r) Office Professional Plus 2007
DownloadLink:
http://Download.ESD.Licensetech.com/Microsoft/DMMSO12B/PRO/SECUREFILES/ OPPLUS-EN.EXE?GUID=ec3ad138-0d7f-4d84-a9c7-bd4320a7beac&SKU=OX9-00007&ex
t=.EXE
ProductKey: MTP6Q-D868F-448FG-B6MG7-3DBKT

Please make sure to check out the following resources that will assist you
in getting the most out of Office 2007 and staying up to date on product
news, tools, templates and more.

Office 2007 Preview site -
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.mspx
International Office Newsletter -
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/newsletter.mspx
Templates on Office Online -
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx
Training on Office Online -
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/training/FX100565001033.aspx
Work Essentials on Office Online -
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/workessentials/FX100486661033.aspx

Sincerely,
Your Microsoft Office Team.

For assistance and inquiries about your purchase, visit
http://test.ms.licensetech.com/shop/link.aspx?lc=msDMCSupport.