    appriciated.

    Best regards
    Miha

    Miha, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Miha

    John John Guest

    Spooler Failure Causes High CPU Usage in the Winlogon.exe and
    Spoolsv.exe Processes on a Windows 2000 Terminal Server
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822834

    Also, install SP4 if you haven't already done so.

    John

    John John, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Miha

    Mal Osborne Guest

    Crappy Printer driver?

    Unsingned printer drivers can cause all sorts of problems, including this.

    Mal Osborne
    MCSE MVP Mensa

    Mal Osborne, Feb 22, 2005