    I installed from the install CD, also tried setting the IP port manually,
    there are no error messages, just say “offlineâ€

    I would like to try to find out where if look for the problem.

    Terry, Dec 8, 2008

  2. disable SNMP on the port.

    Verify thet you can open the webpage on the printer

    IP or hostname how ever you configuring this.
    htpp://NPIHOSTNAME

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    Alan Morris [MSFT], Dec 9, 2008

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Thanks
    I will give this a try

    Terry, Dec 9, 2008
  4. Terry

    kristain

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    For turning on the offline mode, firstly you have to firstly click Start.

    You have to take the Control panel. In that, you would select the option named ‘Printers and Faxes’ icon.

    When you click that it would open a window.

    That window would show the list of printers which are being connected to the system.

    Then, double-click the printer in which you have to change the mode. A pop-up window would then appear.

    You would go to the printer in the menu bar of that pop-up window.

    Lastly uncheck the ‘use Printer Offline’. After performing that the printer would go into the online mode.

    get more help and information............. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/18319-63-printer-line-problem hope this helps you.

    kristain, Jun 10, 2011