"pop-up window was blocked"

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Dominic said:
Well I'm not posting any threads in these forums anymore.

You guys stopped responding with know reasons.

Why don't you guys just say?:

"I have know idea why this message appears".

Cuz I don't know what's going on.
Listen ... we don't get paid for the help & support we try to give, we all have real lives to live. If your not happy with the "help" we give, then I suggest you try elseware. You will find Google has ALL your answers, learn how to use it.

YOU ARE INFECTED WITH SPYWARE, TROGANS AND OTHER RUBBISH

Mucks. :mad:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Installing Firewalls, antivirus software, Adaware, spywareblaster won't help one bit if you go and download and INSTALL a "screensaver" that "infects" your system.

I have the power to read deleted threads.

Your security software is trying to do its best, but will always be defeated if YOU give an instruction to install. Double-clicking on almost anything is your acknowledgment to install.

Your best cause of action is to clean-reinstall of Windows. :(

Reaction score
Well it's a wallpaper that I dl ed and installed. I had to dl and install another program with that. Then it screwed up my pc. I couldn't scan with ad-aware. So I used Go-Back to revert my HD. So now I can still scan with ad-aware. BUT I still get this damn message "pop-up window blocked".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you have norton system works? If so run win doctor and see that the registry is doin good.

I think reinstalling windows would solve all your problems though.

Reaction score
I never re-installed windows before. How long is this going to take?

After I re-install windows will I have to install my graphic and sound card, icq, msn messanger etc....................?

I scanned with win doctor and the problems were fixed automaticly except for "invalid shortcuts". I still get the message.

I did a virus scan and 6 virus were found and deleted. I have know idea where those virus came from. I never open attachments that I don't know where it came from.

I guess they went in my pc when I installed the wallpaper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you still have the same problem after all of that?

If yes, reformat, its easy.

Make sure you backup all the stuff you need to keep, make sure you have the original windows XP disk and also the CD key, all drivers for hardware.

Tell your computer to boot from the CD, let it boot and you enter windows installation, format your hard drive in NTFS slow, windows will do its bit, when its done, put on your drivers, grab the stuff you need and shove that on too.

Sorted!

Ask a Question