Pop-up box

Millie

Why am i being asked by Windows Security to verify my user name and passoword
(in the little dialog box with the daisy in it)? I type in my q.com address
and my password and it just pops up empty again. It won't let me into my
mail. Nothing sends and nothing comes in either. The Qwest people resolved a
different error message issue for me yesterday, but this problem seems to be
with Windows Mail, not Qwest. What can I do to get rid of the lock on my mail?
Millie

Desert Rose

I have the same problem. I even reset my password to be sure I am using the
correct username/password in the little box and it keeps popping up and not
letting me send mail. I need help with this now. Thank you.

Dave N9

Sometimes the account settings get corrupted.
Remove the account, close Windows Mail, restart Windows Mail and re-enter
the account information.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)