Please Wecome kingnathski88

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
kingnathski88 said:
ok, thanks, i have already spoken to him, and as long as it doesnt affect him he says why not, we r pretty good m8's so he will trust me.

This may sound silly, but will the crucnhing only work when connected to the net?

One word of warning though, As i'm sure you will be aware of. The pc will be at full load (100% CPU use) whenever the pc is on so make sure the cooling is up to the job! ;)

Make sure it doesnt/isnt overheating, The tempurature will rise. (CPU and case) :)

Reaction score
Ah well, i will probably be killing my machine, the only cooling it has its its 2 fans that were pre-built and i dont have anything that says how hot it gets...:blush:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Download Speedfan and install it. :thumb:

That should give you the temps of the system.

What are the system specs of your pc?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hmmm.... That should be fine, but to be honest, if i were you i'd get another 256 of ram if you can.....:)

You installed speedfan yet? If so whats it saying?

Reaction score
yeah, i was gunna get 2 lots of 512 and stick a gig in, and to be honest, that speed fan thing doesnt make sense....i think i must be really dense... So what is the stuff in red?

Attachments

• SF_READ_Edit.JPG
    SF_READ_Edit.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 169

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
kingnathski88 said:
yeah, i was gunna get 2 lots of 512 and stick a gig in, and to be honest, that speed fan thing doesnt make sense....i think i must be really dense... So what is the stuff in red?
It means everything is fine ... in fact, your running cold. :D

;)

Reaction score
Fair enough, eventually will get anew pc, within a year, just bought a new bike (honda vfr 400 nc30, little under 2K) so i'm a little poor at the moment

Ask a Question