Please Wecome kingnathski88

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
Yeah that title is reserved for when i overtake you Ady :)
Tomorrow or Thursday it is then....
310.gif

Reaction score
much obliged, many thanks, mind you, i suppose the king shouldnt be there due to the small amount of points i generated

Reaction score
hopefully...a question....can i install/download the same program on afriends computer at his house, and when he's browsing the net or whtever it will run the stuff, but in my name so i can get the points?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep, install it like you did on yours, But tick the box that says your already a registered user (or something like that) then fill in the rest of the details, your user name and password.

Once its installed and running you can change your settings for it via the 'My Grid' part of the website. Just go to 'Device Manager'

Easy init!! :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The default settings are fine. Only change the Hard disk space if he doesn't mind and he has enough space!
;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
kingnathski88 said:
what settings do i have to change? will it be ok if he is online at the same time as me?
It has nothing to do with being online ... the PC does the work, then when finished uploads the results and downloads another WU ... you will not 'clash' with one another. :thumb:

But please ... ask for his permission first ... he would probably like to "crunch" for himself you know. ;)

:cool:

Reaction score
ok, thanks, i have already spoken to him, and as long as it doesnt affect him he says why not, we r pretty good m8's so he will trust me.

This may sound silly, but will the crucnhing only work when connected to the net?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
kingnathski88 said:
ok, thanks, i have already spoken to him, and as long as it doesnt affect him he says why not, we r pretty good m8's so he will trust me.

This may sound silly, but will the crucnhing only work when connected to the net?
The 'crunching' will work as long as the PC is turned on ... it will only connect to the net when it needs to update a WU.

;)

Ask a Question