[PL] 2004 VOTE - Acceptable Programs

OgO

In alt.comp.freeware, on 03 Dec 2003, MLC announced:
Why two threads, one the "not" of the other?

I believe that the point of having two threads was that:

In the PL Acceptable thread you ONLY name programs you believe
should be acceptable to be nominated for pricelessware.

In the PL Unacceptable thread you ONLY name programs you believe
should be unacceptable to be nominated for pricelessware.

This is so that you simply ignore programs you don't have an
opinion on either way, rather than, as you have done, voting for
them to be acceptable because you don't know enough about them to
have an opinion.

If programs 'a', 'b' and 'c' have been questioned and you feel:

'a' should be acceptable
'b' is unacceptable and
'c' is a program you have never heard of then you should vote:

Acceptable thread - ONLY program 'a'
Unacceptable thread - ONLY program 'b'

Do not vote anywhere for program 'c'.

That's just how I understand it anyway,

Regards

OgO

birdydon

I vote for Trillian. The author keeps the freeware version up to date and
it has all the features I need in an IM program. It's the only one on my
disk.

Don

bambam

[PL] 2004 VOTE - Acceptable Programs

LEAVE ONLY THE PROGRAMS YOU REGARD AS ACCEPTABLE FOR THE
PRICELESSWARE LIST. >

40tude Dialog
vsj

Having a dollar each way are ya?
In the above post you vote that 40tude Dialog is acceptable for the
Pricelessware list, yet in the *other* thread you voted that
40tude Dialog is unacceptable for the Pricelessware list.

Do you live in Florida? ;)

Susan Bugher

bambam said:
[PL] 2004 VOTE - Acceptable Programs
Having a dollar each way are ya?
In the above post you vote that 40tude Dialog is acceptable for the
Pricelessware list, yet in the *other* thread you voted that
40tude Dialog is unacceptable for the Pricelessware list.

Probably resulting from ballot confusion (I'm sorry, I'm sorry)- vsj's
*real* votes (the ones that didn't cancel each other out) were posted in
this thread:

[PL] 2004 VOTE - ALTERNATE BALLOT:

Susan
--
Pricelessware: http://www.pricelessware.org
PL2003: http://www.pricelessware.org/2003/about2003PL.htm

Iain Cheyne

LEAVE ONLY THE PROGRAMS YOU REGARD AS ACCEPTABLE FOR THE PRICELESSWARE
LIST.

40tude Dialog
KaZaA Lite
Trillian

Don't care about the others. Note that I haven't voted for any of them in
the main Pricelessware poll.