    Is this funcionality included ?
    Would appreaciate input on if thiscan be done, if so How ?
    Bosse

    Guest, Nov 6, 2004

  2. I've not had a great chance to play with PS3 yet, and without going to
    investigate, can you not add a blank picture first and add your title to
    this?
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "BoSundstedt" <> wrote in message
    > How does one add a Title page to Photo Story 3 ?
    > According to the Photo Story Help file it is stated "You can add a title
    > page at the beginning of your story, and you can add titles to each

    picture
    > in your story or to selected pictures only......."
    >
    > However I can not find an option to add a title page anywhere (at

    begining,

    Graham Hughes, Nov 6, 2004

    Hi !

    Yes that is oner way to do it, however seems there is (or at least intended
    to be) some "built in" functionality to address this, at least if I
    interprete the Help files/index correctly. But unclear how to invoke or it
    was not deployed in PS3 ..........
    Expected soemthiong similar to what Movie maker has, but not here as far as
    I can tell
    /Bosse

    Guest, Nov 7, 2004

    OK, I figured it out.

    The option does not exist, or at least is not part of the PS3.
    Though there is an easy solution, as Graham stated below.

    Basically one need to create a blank/colored page (picture) and use as
    background and then use the "Add title to picture" functionality of PS3.

    Detials of how this can be done is available @ www.WindowsPhotoStory.com
    Spcifis are outlined @
    http://www.windowsphotostory.com/Guides/TitleSlides/adding-a-tile-only-slide.aspx

    /Bosse

    Guest, Nov 7, 2004
  5. From what I see, the first picture has no motion automatically applied to
    it.... and all the others following it do. I guess it's lack of motion makes
    it the title page. But you can give it motion or remove the motion from any
    other page, and put text on any of them.

    Another pretty minor difference might be in how it's counted but I haven't
    counted pictures yet to check it... PS2 let you put 150 pix + 1 title
    picture. The limit of 300 pix for PS3 might mean we're now at 300+1 title
    picture.
    --
    PapaJohn

    Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
    Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org
    Photo Story 3 - use the menu branch at www.papajohn.org

    ..

    PapaJohn \(MVP\), Nov 7, 2004

    Hello
    I am using Microsoft Power Point to create Title slides. I save them in JPEG
    format an include them either at the beginning, the end or between pictures.

    Guest, Nov 27, 2004

    Guest, Dec 20, 2004