Bargain Pay for sumatt . You must be mad.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Free stuff , owt you like . All for free . You'd be a mug if you didn't check it out . I'm a Yorkshire man trust me I never spend if I can help it .

http://uk.freecycle.org/

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
:p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
A good idea but I haven't been able to shift Aunty Maud's mangle at all :eek:

And on a serious note I think this has been posted before a couple of years ago. I joined and gave my Yahoo e-mail address.

I haven't checked my Yahoo account lately, I haven't used it since, but at last count it had about three million e-mails from the freecycle site :eek:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Been a member of the Kendal branch for 8 months . Aswell as the CRT monitors I've just got a 20"tv for a disabled friend , a Cane room divider and I've just given a set of wide green braces to a member who posted a want add (hes gonna be a Father Christmas for disabled kids) . Ive had 2 e-mails from the organisers and the only other e-mails I've had have been in reply to ones I've sent .
The idea is you join , look on the local branch site , if you see something you need you contact the person offering . If you want to offer something you put up a post and away you go .
It saves sending usable items to the landfill or scrapyard .
Locally people have offered working pc's , including a luverly Apple Mac (I missed that one ), laptops , movie cameras, hi-fis, fridges, washing machines, and all sorts of wierd and wonderful stuff.

:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm not knocking the idea, I think it's great, that's why I joined up.

I thought maybe I needed to change my Yahoo e-mail settings. So I logged in at Yahoo and my e-mail account has been closed because of inactivity and I cannot reactivate it.

Maybe I'll find another e-mail name.

I usually unload all my unwanted toot to charity shops but would rather give it to somebody who really wanted it.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I belong to two of the local Freecycle groups here. You can choose how many e-mails you receive - or even choose to receive none at all, by going to the user settings on the Branch Website that you joined. Which reminds me that I must change mine ... there were over 400 waiting for me a few days ago :lol:

Ask a Question