Outlook Exchange Permissions

I'm using Exchange 2003 on a 2003 Standard Server, with Outlook 2002 on XP
Pro machines.
I have an email account that a few different users use, I've given the users
Full Control permissions
but when they attempt to forward an email it says that they don't have the
permissions to do that.
By the way, the user are accessing that email account when their email is
already opened, so they select File>Open>
Other User's Folder. I am able to forward emails from my email account
though, with the same
permissions, I believe the only difference is I have Outlook 2007.
Thanks Craig

Steven Du

Dear Craig,

I notice you have posted the same question in our Exchange.Admin newsgroup,
which has been already responded. If you need any further assistance on
this particular issue, please reply to that thread in our Exchange.Admin
newsgroup. Also, please don't cross-post the same question in multiple
newsgroups in the future so that our engineers can work on your question
efficiently. Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Steven Du
Microsoft Online Support