Outlook Crashes when migrating

I have not been able to open my Outlook-2007 a message that file can't be
open appears every time I try to open it.

Message reads : "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the
Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The operation failed."

On next try, message reads:"Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook.
MAPI32.DLL is corrupt or the wrong version. This could have been caused by
installong other messaging software. Please reinstall Outlook."

So I did, reinstalled Outlook-2007, I do have the Outlook-2003, but neither
one opens.
Leov.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Explain what you mean by "I do have the Outlook 2003."
Explain how you installed Office 2007.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]