    --
    Thanks,
    John

    John Hightower, Oct 26, 2003

  2. they should only reappear if the xml file is getting regenerated each time.
    are you using a local or roaming profile?

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com
    Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Oct 26, 2003

  3. Since you're talking Greek to me, I looked in Control Panel, Mail and found
    the profile named Default Outlook Profile. There was another listed as well,
    called Outlook. I changed to that one.

    I assume they're both local, since this is a standalone machine not attached
    to any network or Exchange server.

    John Hightower, Oct 26, 2003
  4. is it working better with the Outlook profile?

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Oct 27, 2003
  5. Yeah. Sorry I didn't get back to you and thank you for your suggestion.
    Changing profiles solved the problem completely. :)

    John

    John Hightower, Oct 28, 2003