Open windows in Explorer in same window?

scGram

I have "folder options" set to reuse windows for opening files and folders,
but this has stopped working in the past few weeks. Now, each click on a new
item opens a new window ... Is there somewhere else that needs to be set to
achieve this other than "folder Options"? It's a small thing that is driving
me nuts. The default originally was to reuse the window and I have no idea
how this was changed. I've ran 'ad-aware', 'spybot', 'hijack this' and they
find nothing on my machine. I also use Trend Micro 'PCcillin - Internet
security 2005 which is updated daily ... I'll try anything at this point ...
Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Dori ...
_______________________

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others
that there is a caring, sharing person inside." ~ Denis Waitley ~

David Candy

Type in Start Run
regsvr32 /i shell32

This will fix it if your fixes don't override it.

scGram

David ... Thank you so very much. That string fixed it. What causes
something like this to happen in XP, any idea?

--
Dori ...