Old Aria Technology Comments

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Zaim said:
i posted a review here hours ago but it hasn't come up yet, mods?
we're sorry, but due to technical difficulties we will be unable to resurrect the word you may, or may not, have writted ... have a nice day :)

:wave:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Blimey, five years on and we get Aria's MD posting here, we're honoured ;)

Companies change in five years, look at E-Buyer, they've risen from cheap n nasty to cheap n trustworthy.

Aria are also on my favoured supplier's list but they're no better or worse than a dozen other suppliers.

Aria had turned around a faulty wireless NIC for me within three days a coupla years ago, I was impressed with that.

Aria are ok, but I ain't gonna go licking their nether regions or tuggin' me forelock to them, let's have a little perspective here :D

Hopefully this won't be seen as the same, but I just wanted to point out that they are good enough that I am moving our business account to them from Ebuyer after my personal experience of using them.

I generally find their prices (particularly the SuperSpecials) are on the money and they have delivered my three orders so far on time. If that was all then I would put them in the same kettle as Scan, OCUK, Novatech, Dabs, Ebuyer, etc (I have used most of them since the dark days of choosing suppliers from Computer Mart when building 486 machines).

What has set them apart for me is two things. Firstly they offer a very personal service. I can ring up or go on the forum, have a chat with someone about a part of my order that I am unsure about or that someone else is doing cheaper and they will try help me out or match the price. Secondly they have the best Freebies and Competitions going. Quick check of the forums each day and a few posts then you are able to get some discounts not seen elsewhere (Just got an 80GB Intel SSD for £100 delivered myself) or win free prizes like the £40 account credit I won recently (which paid for most of a Antec ITX case).

They aren't infallible, in particular their range is a bit limited compared to powerhouses like Ebuyer and Scan, but they are shaping up to be the best I have dealt with.

Reaction score
I have used Aria from 29 April 2004 and only go to other suppliers if they don't have the item I want in stock. They are a great bunch of people and touch wood I have never had to return any item to them so would not know about their returns policy. As far as I am concerned they are a 5 star organisation

Ask a Question