ARIA Gladiator Warbird 660 i5-3570K GTX660 SLI OC

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Kit Guru have reviewed the ARIA Gladiator Warbird 660 i5-3570K GTX660 SLI OC gaming PC:

"Today we are looking at the new sub £1,000 gaming PC from ARIA – the Gladiator Warbird 660, which features the Core i5 3570K processor and a pair of GTX660 graphics cards. The company also incorporate 8GB of Corsair memory, a 120GB SSD/1TB HDD configuration and a Corsair HX power supply. The all important question remains to be answered however – how does it handle?

The spec list is certainly impressive, and keeping the total cost below £1,000 is quite tricky, especially when considering two GTX 660 graphics cards. ARIA don’t include any operating system with the Gladiator Warbird 660, so you will need to factor in the additional costs when budgeting. The upside is that you will get to configure the operating system from the very start, exactly to your desires."

You can read more here.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not bad, ridiculous name though! lol

Ask a Question