Old Aria Technology Comments

kristel

Blonde - But salvageable
Reaction score
Online retailer that I've had good experience with. Very reliable. Aria's customer service is very good - one reply even had an emoticon in it ;) I like the friendly approach.

Reaction score
aria technology

Easy to use site, best (reliable) price for my new monitor-most places did'nt stock it, quick delivery. What more could you want?

Reaction score
I have used aria for everythink in my p.c and i had never had problems. It is always a good price. It is the best on-line store at the moment.

Reaction score
Aria R The Pitts

Aria Tech used to be excellent (5 years ago). Today they have an abismal telephone manner, totally defunkt Customer Services and if they cant find what you want they will send you what they think is right. God forbid you have received the wrong item or its dead when you get it, you can kiss goodbye to you goods for a month IF you get it back at all. They are far too big now to bother with getting orders right or keeping customers satisfied. There are several other online companies now who kick arias ass.

Reaction score
I used to work there !! They do mean well, but there staff turnover is quite high, meaning people dont settle in. so customer service detereorates.

as an online business they are great and teh deal for today is hard to beat !!

Reaction score
Re: Aria Technology

They have not improved. Since moving they have deteriorated. I am still waiting for something they forgot to post...and contacted them in plenty of time. I have my doubts about ever using them again.

Reaction score

Terrible service. Ordered something 3 months ago, it turned up faulty, so I returned it and am still waiting for a repalcement. awful.

Reaction score

I ordered RAM according to my mother board spec. Turned up faulty. Returned after lots of bureaucracy. 1.5 weeks later not a word. I have been in a telephone queue for 3 HOURS this Saturday!!! Having to listen to pre-recorded messages regarding their commitment to customer services.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR, THE LOW PRICE IS NOT WORTH THE POOR SERVICE!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score

No problems with my shiny new tft monitor delivery wasn't the quickest but overall well pleased....

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I've made quite a few orders with aria now, and have always recieved exactly what i ordered, everthing working in great condition, and order always arrived within 2 working days from date of order.
User comments for all of the items they stock are also very usefull.
Excellent - highly recommended!

Reaction score
Customer Service

Aria Customer Service sucks

I returned speakers I considered to be faulty due to distortion. I was told they were tested and working correctly. I have been trying to discuss this with the Customer Services Manager, Robert Waterworth however he is neither available to take my call and has failed to answer 3 emails for mnearly a week now.

Buy stuff from them but beware if you have to send it back !!!

.-=ManQ=-.

<a href="http://www.boltonpc.co.uk">BoltonPC</a> R
Reaction score
Strange mix of feedback :) I used to be Harry's sales and marketing manager up until August 2003, once a particular numpty (ex Time) left Aria to goto MD and we always had a great response from customers for all areas.

As you all know they moved premises a short time back and whilst they are good at knowing what kit to sell, management and organisation wasn't their strongest point by far, so its not a surprise to me things began to detereorate a little once they relocated. But I imagine they have begain to settle down now it's been a number of months.

I'd be interested to know what the latest feedback is.

Reaction score
I have bought loads from them in the past, had the odd hiccup... but nothing major, and always sorted out to my satisfaction! I moved over from buying from another PC supplier due to poor service about 3 years ago.

Reaction score
If the product is delivered correctly and works fine, there is no problem with this supplier.

When there is a problem, things go horribly wrong.

I returned an item as it was eventually proved fauilty and I waited several weeks before a replacement arrived.

Once I'd opened the outer wrapping I noticed the box it was supplied in was damaged by a large gash. The outside packaging was undamaged so Aria had supplied me with this damaged box. Not only that, but there were missing parts, too.

I set up the item and surprise-surprise, it didn't work!

I spent 45 minutes on hold to customer services and got a completly dis-interested employee on the phone. I explained I wanted a refund, and not a replacement and they said it's unlikely they would refund.

I returned this replacement with a letter setting out that i wanted a refund, not replacement, and wanted a refund for the retun postage for both items (over £8.00 each item returned), too.

After 3 months, I got a credit note for the returned item and only one lot of postage. In effect, I have to buy something from them to get my money back.

Needless to say, I shall buy one last item from them, and then never again shall they see me as a customer.

Vote with your feet.

Reaction score
Top Notch!

Always had great experiences of trading with Aria, products have always been delivered quickly and to specification. Quick contact when i had problems setting up the TFT i bought from them once. Friendly staff that are willing to help. Especially like the customer comments part of the website which is a way to contact staff for help that other traders do not have.

Keep up the good work Aria!

Reaction score
Specials always the best around so make sure you check them first. Tend to be a lot of good deals on TFT and portable memory stuff - pen drives etc. Never had any problems so far and delivery is really fast - ordered 4pm and was on my doorstep the next morning by 8!

Reaction score
Advantages: Fast: Payment, Shipping, Delivery and a great forum!

Disadvantages: NONE!

This is the best online shop in the UK!!!
Iv shopped there for years!
They are the cheapest in the UK and Delivery is NextDay when you order before 5:30 PM...
I recently got my Gaming Rig off them. ( Happy to bits!)
It came the next day and all the products were in perfect condition!
The forum is great with over £5000 of prises to win each month and free PnP for forum members who get 50 posts a month.
There is usually a daily competitions and prises range from Loyalty points, Free PnP, Motherboards, Ram , HardDrives, SSDs, Games, Graphics Cards, Processors, Power Supplies and some times if your lucky you can win a Amazing Gaming bundles!
I won't shop anywhere other than Aria .co.uk!

PS, I found a amazing graphics card to be £80 less than the next lowest priced in all shops in the uk !

Summary: I just won't shop any where but here!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Blimey, five years on and we get Aria's MD posting here, we're honoured ;)

Companies change in five years, look at E-Buyer, they've risen from cheap n nasty to cheap n trustworthy.

Aria are also on my favoured supplier's list but they're no better or worse than a dozen other suppliers.

Aria had turned around a faulty wireless NIC for me within three days a coupla years ago, I was impressed with that.

Aria are ok, but I ain't gonna go licking their nether regions or tuggin' me forelock to them, let's have a little perspective here :D

Ask a Question