offline file

totomaster

Hi

I, m using offline files for the laptop. I want to know if it is possible to
work offline while connected, so this way user working in branch with a slow
links will be able to put their files offline and use them from their laptop
instead of the network.

I know that this feature is possible in windows Vista, I'm using it with my
laptop

thanks

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

From your post, in Windows XP, you can make network files available offline
by storing shared files on your computer so they are accessible when you
are not connected to the network. I think you cannot achieve your goal.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security <http://www.microsoft.com/security>