nVidia Forceware Drivers 53.03 Released today!

Jimmy S.

nVidia Forceware Drivers 53.03 Released today!
Version: 53.03
Release Date: December 9, 2003
WHQL Certified

Download Page for XP / 2000:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_53.03

Release Notes (What's new - What's been fixed):
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/...phics_Drivers_Release_Notes_WinXP2k_53.03.pdf
(you can click the link from the Driver DL page also)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Chris C

Hi, well done Jimmy, one of the first to update us on new drivers as usual.
Btw, I've been reading on some forums that the patch 1.03 for Halo should
have been out on mon 8th Dec, some apparently already have it but I can't
find it anywhere. Any ideas????
Chris C

Jimmy S.

Hi Chris,

It installed when I connected to Multiplayer Tuesday night,
and it's also available for download from fileplanet.com :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

| Hi, well done Jimmy, one of the first to update us on new drivers as usual.
| Btw, I've been reading on some forums that the patch 1.03 for Halo should
| have been out on mon 8th Dec, some apparently already have it but I can't
| find it anywhere. Any ideas????
| Chris C
| "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
| | > nVidia Forceware Drivers 53.03 Released today!
| > Version: 53.03
| > Release Date: December 9, 2003
| > WHQL Certified
| >
| > Download Page for XP / 2000:
| > http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_53.03
| >
| > Release Notes (What's new - What's been fixed):
| >
| http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/...phics_Drivers_Release_Notes_WinXP2k_53.03.pdf
| > (you can click the link from the Driver DL page also)
| >

| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >
| > Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| > Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
| Contact
| > MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
| rights.

Chris C

Hi, cheers Jimmy and thanks. I did actually perform a search in google for
this file and it didn't find anything, that was weds so I guess the patch
was too new....
Chris C

Jimmy S.

I'm glad you've got the patch installed now. :)
If you don't, ask us for the direct MS download link.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

| Hi, cheers Jimmy and thanks. I did actually perform a search in google for
| this file and it didn't find anything, that was weds so I guess the patch
| was too new....
| Chris C
| "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
| | > Hi Chris,
| >
| > It installed when I connected to Multiplayer Tuesday night,
| > and it's also available for download from fileplanet.com :)
| >
| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >
| > Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| > Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
| Contact
| > MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
| rights.

| usual.
| > | Btw, I've been reading on some forums that the patch 1.03 for Halo
| should
| > | have been out on mon 8th Dec, some apparently already have it but I
| can't
| > | find it anywhere. Any ideas????
| > | Chris C

| > |