no sound. . HELP!!!

Reaction score
I Was Able To Narrow Done When This Happened. . .and From What I Can Tell There Is Something Called Kb906569 And Kb912812, That Might Have Something To Do Woth It. These Are Microsoft Numbers I Believe, But Ever Since This 'update ' Happened, I Have No Audio From My Sound Card. And When I Try To Click Install On The Driver Folder, Nothing Happens, I Believe This Is The Number 5.00.2195.1620. Ut It Then Says Its Only Compatible For 2000 Win 95 Win 98 & Win Nt 4.0 (service Pack)5. . Help Me Please!! Thank You!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
It would help more if you had told us what the PC spc' is & what OS you are using ... just rollback your sound drivers.

Getting back to the previous driver for any device is really easy. While there are a lot of ways to get to the properties for a particular device, here's one way. (This assumes you have your Control Panel set to the new Category View in Windows XP.)

1. Click on Start and select Control Panel.

2.Click on Performance and Maintenance.

3.Click on See basic information about your computer to bring up the System Properties dialog.

4.Click on the Hardware tab.

5.Click on the Device Manager button to bring up the Device Manager.

6.Right-click on the problem device and select Properties. If the device is not working, it will likely appear with a red X in the middle of the icon.

7.Click on the Driver tab and then click Roll Back Driver. Accept as appropriate and required. If a system reboot is required, your computer will prompt you.

:)

Ask a Question