Outlook No send button in outlook

Reaction score
Pretty frustrated here. When I am in My Pictures or My Documents...........and I click on the 'email this document' button...........I then go to click on the 'To:' button and there are no addresses in it. Also, there is no 'send' button.

I have never had this problem before..........and the only thing I can think that interrupted it was when I installed Microsoft Publisher on my computer the other day. Ever since then I have noticed the difference.

I know this shouldn't be rocket science...........does anyone have a simple solution for me?

(Not a computer whiz here.)

Sincerely,

Jo

Reaction score
jomarie10 said:
Pretty frustrated here. When I am in My Pictures or My Documents...........and I click on the 'email this document' button...........I then go to click on the 'To:' button and there are no addresses in it. Also, there is no 'send' button.

I have never had this problem before..........and the only thing I can think that interrupted it was when I installed Microsoft Publisher on my computer the other day. Ever since then I have noticed the difference.

I know this shouldn't be rocket science...........does anyone have a simple solution for me?

(Not a computer whiz here.)

Sincerely,

Jo

Possibly your default email client has been changed. Go to Control Panel > Internet Options and select the Programs Tab. Verify that the programs listed are the ones you want to use.

Ask a Question