Newsgroup Problem

I have noticed that in all of my newsgroups I am unable to view images.
Although I believed it to be that Windows Mail is noncompliant with Yenc, I
find that I cannot view "any" images whatsoever.

I went to a 3rd party newsreader and am able to go to the same newsgroups
that I suscribed to and view the images from there.

I care not about those which are Yenc when it comes to Windows Mail, but I
do care about the fact that they are not loading (for example, image
attachments) and believe this to be a Vista problem. Is there a setting
somewhere that needs to be changed?

Thanks for your assistance.

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

TomR said:
I have noticed that in all of my newsgroups I am unable to view images.
Although I believed it to be that Windows Mail is noncompliant with Yenc,
find that I cannot view "any" images whatsoever.

I went to a 3rd party newsreader and am able to go to the same newsgroups
that I suscribed to and view the images from there.

I care not about those which are Yenc when it comes to Windows Mail, but I
do care about the fact that they are not loading (for example, image
attachments) and believe this to be a Vista problem. Is there a setting
somewhere that needs to be changed?

Tools | Options | Read
Uncheck "Read all messages in plain text".