JPEG Images & Original Images In OneDrive Folders

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Since last summer, after a OneDrive update, I have noticed that, in most of the OneDrive folders, I now have JPEG Images and Original Images folders within them, which always seem to be empty. Having found them to be of no use whatsoever, I have deleted them several times but they always return, much to my annoyance.

Is there a way to delete these folders permanently or am I stuck with them?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder if they're syncing from another source? Are they deleted from OneDrive but not the PC, or vice versa?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I have OneDrive on PC, laptop and phone and wondered if they were synching back from one of these if, say, I deleted them from the PC.

However, I have now found the answer which involves logging in to the main OneDrive account (which holds ALL the files and folders and not just the ones allowed on individual PC, laptop and phone) and deleting them from there. This then, of course, deletes them from PC, laptop and phone and the problem is solved.

Amazing how the answer is usually something very simple which doesn't instantly spring to mind. :blush:

Ask a Question