MULTI_AV Availability?

pcbutts1

You really are a stupid ****. You constantly tell people my site is down yet
you post a very active link to my site in you sig. You were also told more
then 3 times that the first link in your sig does not work. If you are going
to promote my site then use the correct links like this one
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

Leythos

You really are a stupid ****. You constantly tell people my site is down
yet you post a very active link to my site in you sig. You were also
told more then 3 times that the first link in your sig does not work. If
you are going to promote my site then use the correct links like this
one http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

Using your own words "You really are a stupid ****." as I never tell
people your site is down - you just don't seem to understand plain english.

I tell people that your host forced you, because of a validated DMCA
complaint, to remove stuarts code that you stole and to remove the obscene
web pages that violated the law.

And the links I post were all good - in fact, you put the page back online
for a couple day until I filed a complaint with your host...

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

optikl

pcbutts1 said:
You really are a stupid ****. You constantly tell people my site is down
yet
you post a very active link to my site in you sig. You were also told more
then 3 times that the first link in your sig does not work. If you are
going
to promote my site then use the correct links like this one
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm
Is the chick eating shit in that montage you? I know that you claim you're a
woman. I suspect there are few women in this world with such a healthy
appetite for feces. Coincidence?

Rhonda Lea Kirk

optikl said:
Is the chick eating shit in that montage you? I know that you claim
you're a woman. I suspect there are few women in this world with such
a healthy appetite for feces. Coincidence?

<snicker>

pcbutts1

Can you read? it's Leythos, he told everybody that I was forced to remove
that page. He also refuses to believe that Spyerase was sold. We all see
what a DMCA violation can do, just look at what happened to David. DMCA
violations shut down whole websites not links. Leythos is blowing smoke up
your ass and you are inhaling it big time.

Leythos

Can you read? it's Leythos, he told everybody that I was forced to remove
that page.

No, I specifically listed the pages in the complaint that are no longer on
your site. You say you made them "Troll Proof" which is funny, but they
were removed right after your host was served the complaint.
He also refuses to believe that Spyerase was sold. We all see
what a DMCA violation can do, just look at what happened to David. DMCA
violations shut down whole websites not links.

No, DMCA violations do not shutdown sites - they remove the listed
materials, unless the entire site is listed. Your "Entire" site was never
listed, only the pirated material, clearly, and it was upheld by your
hosting provider. Again, so you can read and possibly understand, you SITE
was the target of the complaint, the CONTENT was the target, and it worked
- you prove it every day, since it's not there any more, and the take down
times perfectly with the host being served.
Leythos is blowing smoke
up your ass and you are inhaling it big time.

LOL, and you've never posted the take-down items again....

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

joe black

--
I'm sorry, but I think it's you who is having reading failings. My question
had nothing to do with anyone but you. And I couldn't care less if you steal

Leythos

The question I have is this: that chick on your web-site you? Simple
question.

No, it's not, and don't let him tell you it is - he's been a GUY in Usenet
for years. It wasn't until he was completely outed to everyone that he
decided to morph and try and remake his image so that he could fake others
into believing he's not a pirate.

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

pcbutts1

The picture on my website of the women eating shit is Leythos not me. The
guy with his pecker stuck in the tailpipe is David. Leythos is David's
sockpuppet. That is the very same link he reported me for and keeps telling
everyone it was taken down. The guy is a stupid idiot. The picture on my
Blog http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/ is not me but I am female.

Leythos

The picture on my website of the women eating shit is Leythos not me.
The guy with his pecker stuck in the tailpipe is David.

Yea, it takes some kind of sick person to get their jollies off on making
a page like that - not to mention stalking me with a website dedicated to
my nickname.

You're going great, you make yourself look unethical and dishonest every
day, by your own posts, by your own content.

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

eXPerienceWindows

After much thought,pcbutts1 came up with this jewel:

I haven't filed one in a long time,would you like me to that now?
Go ahead,put up something against me again.

While you are thinking,here are some links to go through.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=what+is+pcbutts+about

PS-you should really learn how to use a delimiter
max
--
Virus Removal Instructionshttp://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
Keeping Windows Cleanhttp://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html

Haha I love the links. I am aka bikerbabe. I made that post to
expose ButtFace as a liar once more....I had no idea it was being used
so much. But since I am here I also want to say this.....
His site was taken down because he stole it and got caught.

Hey ButtFace,

You are so ignorant you don't even know what site you lied about to
get taken down.
You didn't lie about David's site in the false DMCA you lied about Ian
Kennefick's site.
http://ian.typepad.com/ian_kenefick/2007/03/gt_tools_to_tak.html
Oh we know you posed as Gregory Taylor and filed a false DMCA report
and all of
that has been reported.

Then you continue your ignorance here>>>
A reputable commercial site? give me a break. That's a Switzerland
website,
you know the "neutral" country. David knew he could have easily put up
simple free site with his ISP Verizon or anyone. But he also knew he
would
still be subject to US laws and DMCA complaints. I don't have to do
that, I
don't steal. Get that thru your thick head, my site is and always has
and
will be up. Good move Dave. You know the saying when criminals need to
launder money they open a Swiss bank account. Once a thief always a
thief.
What makes you think it is a Swiss site??? Because Ian Kennifick
might be Swiss?
IPowerWeb is based in California. http://whois.domaintools.com/www.ipowerweb.com
..

It's not David's site http://ian.typepad.com/ian_kenefick/2007/03/dmca_counter_cl.html
You did think you were getting even with David for getting four of
your sites taken down. Why were they taken down? Because they were
hosting the stolen program Spyerase. The one you claim to have sold
to try and cover that your sites were jerked off the web. The sites
being asked about here on your blog.
https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8261578886161919944&postID=4249359273228070646

Your too stupid to have ever written any software and stuff like this
proves it over and over. You can't even keep your lies straight. Was
the site taken down because "David" is a "theif" or is it a "Swiss"
site. How come the "Swiss" site is down stump f*ck?? Which story do
you want to tell? You are a piss poor liar and a theif! I'm not
taking the time right now to dig up all the links to all the proof
because I don't think your going to be spouting your trash talk much
longer.

Everything Lythos says is true and we are getting closer to where you
live ButtFace. If I were you I would start looking over my shoulder,
checking the doors and windows real good at night. Use the buddy
system; if slime like you can find a buddy. Don't get caught out
alone. Know what I mean?? Maybe get that 70 point safety check on
your rig, especially the brakes and tires...know what I mean?? You
might want to do that check every time you get in the outfit to go
anywhere. Know what I mean?? Well if you don't get it now you will
soon.

joe black

Everything Lythos says is true and we are getting closer to where you
live ButtFace. If I were you I would start looking over my shoulder,
checking the doors and windows real good at night. Use the buddy
system; if slime like you can find a buddy. Don't get caught out
alone. Know what I mean?? Maybe get that 70 point safety check on
your rig, especially the brakes and tires...know what I mean?? You
might want to do that check every time you get in the outfit to go
anywhere. Know what I mean?? Well if you don't get it now you will
soon.

I'm certainly no friend of shit-eater Butts, so any spankings he gets have
to be thoroughly enjoyed. But, you might be stepping on your own tits, if
your posts can somehow be traced back to you. Threatening, even in the
FantasyLand of Usenet, isn't considered real smart. Just friendly coaching.

Leythos

I'm certainly no friend of shit-eater Butts, so any spankings he gets have
to be thoroughly enjoyed. But, you might be stepping on your own tits, if
your posts can somehow be traced back to you. Threatening, even in the
FantasyLand of Usenet, isn't considered real smart. Just friendly coaching.

I'm not a friend of Butts either, LOL, but I've told people many times
that you should NOT post his proper address, his proper name in
conjunction with other personal information, and I also feel that the
above post crossed the line. Please do not make "threats" against people,
it's not worth it to play that game, he's not worth the hassle the poster
could get into.

4

4Q

Leythos said:
I'm not a friend of Butts either, LOL, but I've told people many times
that you should NOT post his proper address, his proper name in
conjunction with other personal information, and I also feel that the
above post crossed the line. Please do not make "threats" against people,
it's not worth it to play that game, he's not worth the hassle the poster
could get into.

I agree these kind of threats against
someones life are too extreme. I'd also
like to note that these are the tactics
Dustin Cook author of BugHunter (aka BugShit)
has used many times on Usenet, email,
IRC and other forms of communication.
(all documented).

4Q

Leythos

I agree these kind of threats against
someones life are too extreme. I'd also
like to note that these are the tactics
Dustin Cook author of BugHunter (aka BugShit)
has used many times on Usenet, email,
IRC and other forms of communication.
(all documented).

How about not hijacking threads with more of your flame wars.