MULTI_AV Availability?

Charryl Chessman jr.

Is David's MULTI_AV tool still available and if so where can it be
downloaded from?

Leythos

His site was taken down because he stole it and got caught.

No, the fact as that a false complaint was filed, even after the author of
WGET has been in contact with the provider, even after counter DMCA
complaints have been certified, the hosting provider won't even respond.

Since the authors of WGET have already provided proof that it was not
stolen the hosting company won't do anything - there are many people and
businesses that don't want the exposure...

What would be funny is if they move the site to the same company you use
for hosting - where proof brought you down, where you could not lie your
way out of it this time...

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

pcbutts1

You really are a stupid ****. You constantly tell people my site is down yet
you post a very active link to my site in you sig. You were also told more
then 3 times that the first link in your sig does not work. If you are going
to promote my site then use the correct links like this one
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

Leythos

You really are a stupid ****. You constantly tell people my site is down
yet you post a very active link to my site in you sig. You were also
told more then 3 times that the first link in your sig does not work. If
you are going to promote my site then use the correct links like this
one http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

I've never told anyone your site is "DOWN" but I tell them that you no
longer host the content that was quoted in teh DMCA violation that
happened right before you claimed you sold a BATCH file. I also say that
the pages that violated obscenity laws and notifed of to your host were
taken down and you've not put them back up to refute this, not once.

So, the proof is on my side chump.

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

David H. Lipman

From: "Charryl Chessman jr." <[email protected]>

| Is David's MULTI_AV tool still available and if so where can it be
| downloaded from?

Contrary to what's been posted, nothing was stolen. There was a case of a fraudulent claim
and IK-CS.Com is down. Leythos is very accurate in his reply.

However, you can download the Multi AV Scanning Tool at...
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Leythos

From: "Charryl Chessman jr." <[email protected]>

| Is David's MULTI_AV tool still available and if so where can it be
| downloaded from?

Contrary to what's been posted, nothing was stolen. There was a case of a fraudulent claim
and IK-CS.Com is down. Leythos is very accurate in his reply.

However, you can download the Multi AV Scanning Tool at...
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Hey, look PCBUTT HEAD, a reputable, commercial site, hosting the file that
you claim was stolen, not to mention that it's a large IT site from a
multinational business.

Oh, yea, tell us again that you sold your batch file, with content you
stole from Stuart and others... Oh, and tell us again PCBUTT HEAD, that
you didn't get it yanked by your provider for a DMCA VIOLATION THAT WAS
SUSTAINED!

You might as well, PCBUTTS, just go shoot yourself for the dishonor you've
brought to your family.

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

Charryl Chessman jr.

From: "Charryl Chessman jr." <[email protected]>

| Is David's MULTI_AV tool still available and if so where can it be
| downloaded from?

Contrary to what's been posted, nothing was stolen. There was a case of a
fraudulent claim
and IK-CS.Com is down. Leythos is very accurate in his reply.

However, you can download the Multi AV Scanning Tool at...
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
Thanks for the link, Dave.

Good luck to you and all the very best for getting back to normal with your
web site.

CC jr.

Heather

From: "Charryl Chessman jr." <[email protected]>

| Is David's MULTI_AV tool still available and if so where can it be
| downloaded from?

Contrary to what's been posted, nothing was stolen. There was a case
of a fraudulent claim
and IK-CS.Com is down. Leythos is very accurate in his reply.

However, you can download the Multi AV Scanning Tool at...
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
Anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells (which excludes you
BUTTFACE) can figure out for themselves who the liar and thief is in
this situation.

You are one nasty little bastard, Butts......laying a phony charge
against IK-CS.com. I should think that this is the final nail in your
coffin with regard to the anti-malware community.

Time to plonk you, a$$hole.....I have had enough of your filth and
lies!!!!

Heather

David H. Lipman

From: "Charryl Chessman jr." <[email protected]>

| Thanks for the link, Dave.
|
| Good luck to you and all the very best for getting back to normal with your
| web site.
|
| CC jr.

Thank you for your well wishes.

Ian hopes to get the web site back online but "personal" matters have taken priority and of
course family comes first.

David H. Lipman

From: "Heather" <[email protected]>

| Anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells (which excludes you
| BUTTFACE) can figure out for themselves who the liar and thief is in
| this situation.
|
| You are one nasty little bastard, Butts......laying a phony charge
| against IK-CS.com. I should think that this is the final nail in your
| coffin with regard to the anti-malware community.
|
| Time to plonk you, a$$hole.....I have had enough of your filth and
| lies!!!!
|
| Heather

Unfortunately IPowerWeb has "collectively" one brain cell at the most.

MoiMoi

From: "Heather" <[email protected]>

| Anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells (which excludes you
| BUTTFACE) can figure out for themselves who the liar and thief is in
| this situation.
|
| You are one nasty little bastard, Butts......laying a phony charge
| against IK-CS.com. I should think that this is the final nail in your
| coffin with regard to the anti-malware community.
|
| Time to plonk you, a$$hole.....I have had enough of your filth and
| lies!!!!
|
| Heather

Unfortunately IPowerWeb has "collectively" one brain cell at the most.

There are a bizallion web hosters, David.
You could change it over in an hour.

MM

pcbutts1

A reputable commercial site? give me a break. That's a Switzerland website,
you know the "neutral" country. David knew he could have easily put up a
simple free site with his ISP Verizon or anyone. But he also knew he would
still be subject to US laws and DMCA complaints. I don't have to do that, I
don't steal. Get that thru your thick head, my site is and always has and
will be up. Good move Dave. You know the saying when criminals need to
launder money they open a Swiss bank account. Once a thief always a thief.

What's in a Name?

After much thought,pcbutts1 came up with this jewel:
Sorry Bitch but I can't take credit for that take down. I would love
too but it was not me.

If we wanted your opinion we would have given it to you.

FOAD

Leythos

A reputable commercial site? give me a break. That's a Switzerland
website, you know the "neutral" country.

And the Swiss follow the piracy laws and don't fear faked complaints like
some small hosting companies - and the company hosting it is large enought
to take your faked complaint and stuff it up your A$$.

Your pirated code is down/off the site because of a confirmed valid DMCA
complaint. Your obscene materis is off your site because you violated the
law....

Keep proving your a liar, you're good at it.

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

optikl

Leythos said:
Your obscene materis is off your site because you violated the
law....
That's really too bad. I think it helped define the person in control of the
site. You know, let the foul air serve as proof where the pile of shit can
be found. Censorship doesn't always produce the results you want.

David H. Lipman

From: "MoiMoi" <[email protected]>

| There are a bizallion web hosters, David.
| You could change it over in an hour.

| MM

It is not my web site. Ian Kenefick is the owner of the site, IK-CS.Com. I am merely a
contributer.

Leythos

That's really too bad. I think it helped define the person in control of
the site. You know, let the foul air serve as proof where the pile of
shit can be found. Censorship doesn't always produce the results you
want.

Yea, it helped to show MANY just who he is and what his ethics are, now
with him stalking me, even going as far as taking out a website in my
name, it makes it easier to show people and let them see what he's really
like and how he has NO ethics.