MP3 Players and Downloads

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
bad enough?

i've used edonkey , kazza and winmx , edonkey and kazza slow down my broadband, but win mx dosent its easier to use, quicker download times and no emty files and viruses !!!!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Safcfan4eva just looked at your Avatar and it made me laugh....Nice one...:D

Back on subject i have used the lot over the years and there all a bunch of sh**e with trojans and viruses aplenty.

Probably half of all computer problems are due to people downloading and then finding out that something has unleashed its payload on there machine..

Then come crying on these very forums for a solution to fix there machine..;)

How many times have i repaired broken pc's to find Kazaa, Grokster, edonkey, Winmx, Overture, and many others on someones desktop, then they tell me they just downloaded xxx on there machine and next time they rebooted, it all went tits-up...

Only for me to find nice juicy viruses and nasties...... 20 minutes later there machine is purring along again, and they feel much happier and lighter, normally to the tune of £40....:D

Damn expensive that Album....

Last edited:
Reaction score
ive used Winmx kazaa and grokster i found that winmx is getting alot slower! alot of queues and alot of waitng around!

kazaa and grokster are basically the same both slow and crap!

then i turned to limewire... very good i must say! still on my computer now but i just buy off itunes...

better quality and everything no queues NOTHING!

Gabrilella i would recomend you itunes you can get it from the apple website. ;)

Reaction score
i have used winmx, limewire, kaaza and areslite
winmx has very slow downloads but no trojans and virus have been suspected,
you have to stand in queues and you often get discouraged after being disconnected by the user from
whom you download because of slow downloads

kaaza had brought catastrophe to my pc i had loads of adwares, viruses and even trojans which could not be deleted by any antivirus, i had to format my pc and install windows again, kaaza is very bad

limewire is quite good i'm using it, till now i havent got any viruses or trojans and the downloading speeds
are quite good its thumbs up for limewire

ares lite has also caused some minor problems in my computer by sending a virus which was deleted by
my antivirus

Ask a Question