Which MP3 Player?

Reaction score
Hiya guys,

I am going to buy a MP3 player soon and would like some advice on which one to buy.

I have 3 which are my main choices and they are;

Samsung YH-920GS 20GB Audio Jukebox MP3 Player

Samsung YH-925GS 20GB Photo Album Jukebox MP3 Player

Creative Zen Touch 20GB MP3 Player

The only difference i rely see from the 2 Samsung is one has a colour screen the other doesn't. I don't know if it is rely worth spending an extra £20 for a colour screen but it does look pretty. I like the samsung because they have big space but are still very slim lined and they look great.

I do like the Zen Touch tho, it is a really good price and have heard great stuff about it on PCReview but it just looks a bit bulky to me. I mean i am going use this thing every day would like it as small as possible.

So any advice or tips on these players would be helpfully or just any MP3 player tips would be great.

Thanks in advance

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Only used the Zen Touch out of those three, and I cant recommended it highly enough. A wonderful little thing.

Reaction score
Chris Pickering said:
Only used the Zen Touch out of those three, and I cant recommended it highly enough. A wonderful little thing.
you cant call that little :eek:

the colour samsung is the best i have used it and prefer it very much to the ipod and zen micro

Reaction score
I'd recommend one of the Samsung's. Probably the YH-925GS- it isn't much more expensive than the other one and it is a little better.

Reaction score
nimicitor said:
i had a zen touch and it is a good mp3 player but its too heavy and bulky.
i recommend the sony hd5. :)

ipod nano ?

small and colourscreen itunes and great sound quality :D

Reaction score
safcfan4eva said:
ipod nano ?

small and colourscreen itunes and great sound quality :D

i'll get that one :D because it looks great, sounds good and the price is acceptable

Reaction score
if you have alot of songs get an ipod 20gb the new ones come with a colour screen and you can fit 5x more songs ;)

Reaction score
yerp i was comparing ... as a 20GB would gennerally be bigger unless u were sony !

the ipod mini compared to a zen touch ( smaller model ) is around the same size i believe... although the new nano will kick all the competitors ass in the smaller mempry market i believe.

Ask a Question