Mortal Kombat Theme Song

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help me find a Wav or Mp3 file of the mortal kombat movie theme song?:D cause all i can find are midi.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Ahh! thanks! this is what i was looking for!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Of course a Mp3 would be much appreciated:D , but ill take what i can:p

Reaction score
Hey now,

To be honest i couldn't really care less whether it was legal or not - but if it's not i sure as hell know Ian would care about illegal stuff being chatted about on his site...

I was just doing my job (at least trying to) as moderator of this section...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers Chris :) You're on the ball :D

I don't think this is illegal, as theme songs are usually available from the main website - I just used altavista audio search for it :)

Reaction score
haha...maybe too much so it may seem...

My bad, shoulda looked for it before i said that...

Chris

Reaction score
Eh i've also been looking for what i thought was the mortal kombat theme, and all i have found is the one you posted. The one i remember is kinda the same but there are no vocals except for the occasional "yelp" if you know what i mean. ...i can't really expect that description to do anything but if you guys know of any other popular mortal combat related songs that might be the one im looking for that would be great

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Well this one is from the old movie, perhaps your looking for something from the game?

Reaction score
No i'm pretty sure it wasn't from the game. I think this one (the one that was posted) was from the game as well as the movie. The fact that all i can find are low quality midi files make it seem like its probably from a game... i don't know. Perhaps i am just associating this song with mortal combat.... i don't know. poo :(

Reaction score
I just thought of something else... its commonly played at sporting events. The kind of thing you would hear right along side the YMCA song or "We will rock you" omfg this is driving me crazy...

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
No, the one posted was a movie only song. never heard it on the game. Also all i could find were those midi files, until i came here;)

Reaction score
srry

ummmmm i have the mp3 but i cant put the attachment on the site will not allow it srry.......

Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
This post is a little old :D
i have a PC, i dont really need it anymore, so its ok :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Helloooooooooooooooooo!
this thread is a might old, Not sure what your doing replying to it :D
but in any case Welcome to the site :)

Ask a Question