More Mess Than Mesh Computers Plc

what would you do it this MESH happened to you

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Decided to order a new Mesh PC 3500 Athlon 64 sli extreme. I have been using a Mesh for 3 years without any problems.

I have a widescreen iiyama tft that has a 25ms refresh rate and doesnt play vidoes or games very well without ghosting. So when I went to place my order with MESH PLC,
I wanted to be sure what monitor I would get as it needed to have a better refresh rate than 25ms. My emails with MESH ...............................................

Dear Mr Nicolson

Hi this is a Viewsonic VX912, and has a response time of 16ms.

Regards

Nilesh Halai