MISS 6GB--MORE DEFRAGGLER PROBLEMS

chanook*xyz*

From: "chanook*xyz*" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Help--what happened to 6GB?
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 12:08 PM

chanook*xyz thankyou for getting back to me. I did go to the website and
found out in the defraggler forum I was not the only person to have 6gb
disappear! The idea was that --yes-- something to with restore points--so I
did
that--uninstalled the defraggler!!! But now, the touchpad doesn't work
right and tried to do a check disk at startup
for the volume to fix any errors----problems with that. Screen comes up "ck
disk scheduled" next line says "ck
disk cancelled"!!!! It WON"T fix errors, just boots up. Boots up after
that fine. Help please any ideas??
Thankyou for any help - in layman's terms.

fatsteve

STOP MAKING PROBLEMS FOR YOURSELF, ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED
MAYBE THIS WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON