Mice

Reaction score
Chris, i have been looking at a wireless mouse for ages but i was put off by the fact they only have 1 meter range, does yours stop working every so often or shold i buy it?

KGB

Reaction score
I can confirm that yes the mouse is USB but it charges via an adaptor that plugs into a regular UK 240v 3 pin socket. you can still use the mouse without it however, but you cant charge just with USB.

the range on my mouse (just tested) is about 1m 20cm which isnt bad i guess. fine for what i use it for.

cant beat my old "Chicony Fun Touch Wireless USB Desktop" though - the mouse had a range of about 10 metres and the keyboard worked at the end of the back garden and my room is at the front of the house!!!! paid £19.99 for it - they have since increased the price to £47.99

Reaction score
Hay, Thanks Chris, i think ill order one!

KGB

PS. why don't you review your mouse for Ian, at that price, i think alot of people will want to buy it.

Reaction score
I ordered the mouse this morning, they want untill friday to deliver it unless in pay the £10.00 extra than th £5.00 delivary charge than they will get it here on wednesday, For £15.00 i would expect it tuesday before 9.00 AM!

Cheap product (Cheap as in price, not quality), Expensive delivary!

KGB

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Wow...

I feel honoured that i have actually influenced someones descision!!

Im sure you will have many happy times with that mouse. Remember to feed it each night and pet it as often as possible :)

One tip though - use the Microsoft intellimouse drivers, not the ones that come on the CD - the MS ones are far better.

Chris

What drivers do you mean?

Reaction score
You can download the "Intellimouse" drivers from the microsoft site - they are more refined than the Chic ones.

Reaction score
just purchased my chic mouse from ebuyer, with some UV cathodes, £20 not bad, thanks chris

Reaction score
How many people have bought one, just because chris said they were good?

I have ordered one, Thermaltke, anyone else?

Reaction score
not sure which i have - 5 point something i think.

disclaimer: Chris will not accept responsibilty if y'all think the mouse is crap

Reaction score
and i dowloaded the drivers, very nice :), look KGB, its a tenner!!! hehe buy buy buy i just looked at the price.

BEST BE GOOD CHRIS!;)

Ask a Question