math symbols

I am wanting to show a toolbar (without success) that has math symbols (+ - x
÷ maybe a couple of others). I saw this on another computer and the toolbar
compunent was called "math symbols" as shown on the toolbar list. Now, for
the life of me, i can not find such thing on my installation of Excel 2003.
The person who has this on their computer has even less idea than I, but he
did say that its not 3rd party.
If anyone has any idea how to find this 'toolbar' I would greatly appreciate
it

Jim Cone

Look for "Tip of the month" about 3/4 way down the page...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA100908381033.aspx
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA