From: "Adam" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Adam" <[email protected]>
Subject: Logging on Problems
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 01:38:49 -0800
Just recently when logging on to my desktop after a while
it comes up with a window labelled "User Environment" and
it says "Cannot load locally stored profile." Then it
goes on about security. When you click ok it opens
another window saying it can't find the profile and it
will load a temporary one. After this has loaded and I
log off again, I can then log on to my profile as normal.
What is going on and how do I fix it?