Level Crossing near miss's

Reaction score
Everybody takes a chance in their lives. Some a bit more stupid than others. But the bit that got my blood boiling is the woman tha pushed her pram across the line. What kind of a parent does that ? And I see it every other day. Do they think cause they have a pram with a sprog inthat they suddenly become immortal ? Ban the drivers that jump the crossings and ban those woman and men that push kids across the crossings in prams from ever having children. sick :mad:

Reaction score
I watched it yesterday, I completely agree with you, MadX.

It's ridicules to see people risking their lives and others, because they can't be bothered to wait that bit longer at the crossing!

Reaction score
I agree with all that has been said. Jusy why are these people so much in a hurry to meet death,afer all it comes soon enough for all of us.

historian

Reaction score
Pram girl has made it into The Sun and a few other rags. There is a number to call if anybody recognised her..Good I hope somebody did and shops her in...:mad:

Ask a Question