Do you still use E-Bay?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Its always been like that - its fine to use if your sensible and careful - its just that there's too many people out there blinded by so called 'bargains' or out to make a quick buck, that they stop using their brain :rolleyes:

I've bought and sold many items without any problems :thumb:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I still do, theres things that i can only get off there for reasonable prices!

RufusW

King Cruncher
Reaction score
I send money to people for a non-ebay items, different to what they've posted... not had a problem.

there's a lot of good people out there...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I use it for items I can't get elsewhere - had some good bargains (USB GPS thingy and GPRS card) :)

I agree that you need to take plenty of care, as there are quite a few scams going.

Reaction score
e-bay

Never used it, but have friends who do, some daily. I suppose when ever you have something as big as e-bay you will always get those who want to try a scam on.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
originally posted by adywebb

Its always been like that - its fine to use if your sensible and careful - its just that there's too many people out there blinded by so called 'bargains' or out to make a quick buck, that they stop using their brain :rolleyes:

I have a 100% feedback of 245 transactions...no problems here coz i use my brain

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Just built my first pc with 90% of the parts secondhand from e-bay . It works , it was cheap , what else can I say .:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
not for PC parts I won't ...

Abarbarian said:
Just built my first pc with 90% of the parts secondhand from e-bay . It works , it was cheap , what else can I say .:D
"Lucky"

:D

Reaction score
I love ebay, it's only a problem for the sort of people you see on watchdog! LOL Someone paved my drive for £50 and now it's falling apart! If it's too good to be true....it is!!! There are plenty of things to watch out for, stock pics instead of actual pics of the goods, prices that are too good to be true, poor grammer and use of English in the ad, and the biggest one, people asking you to email them using another addy as their ebay one is "broken" (more like they can't access it because they've hijacked someone's account!)

Ask a Question