ISPs

Reaction score
I was thinking about changing ISP's but there's so many out there!

Service doesn't seem to be the same since Orange took over and think I should make the move...? Any ideas who I should move to?

Reaction score
Depends really, BT came out top in the BBC's Watchdog ISP survey followed by Virgin.
So that's 2 to have a look at.:thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
You can compare ISP ratings HERE :thumb:

I and a few others here use Zen Internet, a bit more expensive than some but excellent reliability and customer service - use the search facility on this site and you'll find a few threads worth reading ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Dont go with Orange! Their almost as bad as Tiscali! ;)

Sorry to say Feckit but that Watchdog survey was not very good as it didn't include half of the ISP's out there.

Gizmo2006, check out DSLZone, for some customer ratings of the various ISP's out there.

FWIW, i'm with Vivaciti, an Entanet reseller, and the service is the best, I emailed support to get interleaving turned off they replied in less than 5 minutes, and it was done (by BT) the following day.

Do you know what services are available in your area? Or what kinda of speed your after? Check out Sam Knows for some insight on your lines capability. Any questions you know where to come. :thumb:

Reaction score
Hi & thanks everyone for replying so quickly.

Decided to go with a company called namesco via moneysupermarket (http://www.moneysupermarket.com/broadband/) They're only small but when I looked through their reviews people are saying fairly good things about them, with expections to one or two.

Got them coming round in a few weeks, so wish me luck! :) and I'll let you know how I get on.

Oh and let me know if you've used them please lol

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Which package? They have to install it?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not for me thanks. At least its only a 1 month contract!
laughingsmiley.gif

On the home max package you only get 10gb for £20 a month.....

http://www.names.co.uk/home_broadband.html

I get 330Gb a month for £20. (30Gb on peak the rest off peak) :cool:

..... I hope your not a gamer....lots of complaints on the TBB forums about pings.

Last edited:

Ask a Question