I want to make the "History Swatter" run without restarting my system.

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently installed the "History Swatter" software for Funwebproduct Toolbar which is designed to erase all the data of temporary folder.

Now the problem is: when I RUN the History Swatter it functions properly, but when it comes to the "Memory Dumped Files" section my computer (PC) restart automatically and displays some fatal error on the board. Although I have already installed Mcafee Free edition Antivirus Edition on my PC, too. Finally, I want to make the "History Swatter" run without restarting my system. How can I prevent it to make PC restart without having any problem? Probably the Adware, maleware or any warms might attacked on my PC and for that reason this interuption occurs!!?

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Kind Regards.

PRATISH THAKER

*Email address removed - V_R

Last edited by a moderator:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ian beat me to it, History Swatter and Funwebproducts are both spyware. The latter is something to do with My Web Search i believe..... :rolleyes:

Google for removal instructions.....;)

.....and use Ccleaner as ian said, its way better and clean. Just dont install the Yahoo toolbar on installation.

Ask a Question