I need help with my username and password...I can't send/recieve

The Stotlers

I have been using windows mail with no problems then all of a sudden about a
week ago it started asking me to confirm my username and password. I have
never used one before and never set one up....what do I do? I can't send or
recieve my emails
These are the 2 error messages I get:

Account: 'pop3.frontier.com', Server: 'pop3.frontier.com', Protocol: POP3,
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC17

Subject '^^^2000 Ford Excursion Limited^^^ - $2900 (winchester)', Account:
'pop3.frontier.com', Server: 'smtp.frontier.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC17

Gary VanderMolen

All mail accounts must have a username and password. If you have
forgotten yours, call your mail service provider (Frontier) for assistance.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"The Stotlers" wrote in message
I have been using windows mail with no problems then all of a sudden about a
week ago it started asking me to confirm my username and password. I have
never used one before and never set one up....what do I do? I can't send or
recieve my emails
These are the 2 error messages I get:

Account: 'pop3.frontier.com', Server: 'pop3.frontier.com', Protocol: POP3,
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC17

Subject '^^^2000 Ford Excursion Limited^^^ - $2900 (winchester)', Account: