Hyperlink Problem

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Guest, Jul 10, 2005.

    I am making a webpage using ppt, but cannot get my hyperlinks in the tables
    to work in web page preview using Explorer. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

    Guest, Jul 10, 2005

  2. First, if you are creating a web page, PowerPoint is NOT the best tool. In
    fact, it is only passable in this function. But this is completely
    understandable, since it is designed as a presentation software, not a web
    page builder.

    Have you considered using FrontPage, DreamWeaver, GoLive or one of the other
    webpage building programs?

    --
    Bill Dilworth
    A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team

    Bill Dilworth, Jul 10, 2005