how to make iexplore maximized when right click open link in new window

Siemel Naran

Hi. How to make iexplore maximized when right click open link in new
window. Currently the new windows fills about the width of the screen, 1/5
the height, and is at the top. I want it to be maximized.

Thanks.

DVarnau

Hi,
Stretch that second window out to the desired size- don't use maximize.
Close other IE windows. Close that window last.

Regards,
Don

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE

Siemel Naran said:
Hi. How to make iexplore maximized when right click open link in new
window. Currently the new windows fills about the width of the
screen, 1/5 the height, and is at the top. I want it to be maximized.

Thanks.

Open such a link.
Don't use the maximize button.
Stretch the edges/corners so that the window fills the screen.
Close all other IE windows.
Close the stretched window.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

HAUD

Hi

See answer to post two before this one Same date.

*************************************

Siemel Naran

Thanks. This works.

DVarnau said:
Hi,
Stretch that second window out to the desired size- don't use maximize.
Close other IE windows. Close that window last.

Regards,
Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org
Siemel Naran said:
Hi. How to make iexplore maximized when right click open link in new
window. Currently the new windows fills about the width of the screen, 1/5
the height, and is at the top. I want it to be maximized.

Thanks.

Freddy Flares

HAUD said:
Hi

See answer to post two before this one Same date.

You can't. You can get a new window to open at maximum size but not
"maximised", there is a difference.

FF.