how to make a mmorpg

Reaction score
hey guys

i was thinking of making a good new mmorpg that is free and is better than all the rest but then I realised i didnt know how to make 1 so I thought u guys could help tell me stuff or put up a link or something like that!:D

thx italiankid1!:D

Reaction score
ItalianKid1 said:
hey guys

i was thinking of making a good new mmorpg that is free and is better than all the rest but then I realised i didnt know how to make 1 so I thought u guys could help tell me stuff or put up a link or something like that!:D

thx italiankid1!:D
I suggest before doing anything else you learn a bit more english as this might help in others understanding your posts a bit more. What is a "mmorpg" :D

Reaction score
murdoch said:
What is a "mmorpg" :D

Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game :D

Basically, World of Warcraft, city of heroes or guild wars..

Italiankid..

I dont think this is something you can just go and make, otehrwise everyone would be doing it :D

Reaction score
taking the st.michael

I get the feeling that ItalianKid1 is taking the st.michael big time. In one post they know nothing, in the next they are going to build a pc, in the next they want to know what a motherboard is & in this one they want to build a complete network.
I suggest ItalianKid1 foxtrot oscar's and get's with the programe.

Ask a Question