    I like the old bouncing ball and want to try to make a presentation
    for friends for a song I wrote..Any help is greatly
    appreciated...Thank you...Bob

    Bob, Dec 2, 2005

  2. Bob

    Guest Guest

    What PowerPoint version are you using? If you are using 2002/XP or 2003, you
    can use motion path to create the bouncing effect.

    Click Slide Show > Custom Animation.
    Click on the ball, click Add effect > Motion Path > Draw Custom Path >
    Scribble.
    Draw the path out.

    Alternately, you can click Add effect > Motion Path > More Motion Paths >
    Bounce Right.
    --
    Site Updated: October 30, 2005
    http://www.pptheaven.xs3.com

    Guest, Dec 2, 2005

  3. Bob

    Guest Guest

    If you're going to have the song file playing while the ball is animated over
    the words/syllables, it's tough to exactly coordinate the two elements to
    re-create the old "Mitch Miller" effect. I'm a choral director. That's a
    great idea though!
    Hope this helps!!!
    --
    John Fallon
    Instructional Technology Evangelist for PPT4Teachers.com

    Guest, Dec 2, 2005
  4. Bob

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Bob,

    I did this a long time ago. This is how it was done.

    I edited the standard windows cursor pointer to a red ball

    I manually moved the cursor while the song was sung.

    Cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
    http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
    free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...

    TAJ Simmons, Dec 2, 2005
  5. Bob

    Glen Millar Guest

    Hi Another trick. Use the

    Hmmm. I might do a tutorial on this! Sorry. I just reprioritised myself
    <vbg>.

    --
    Regards,

    Glen Millar