how to do I delete wolfram antivirus from my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all,

Please help me to get rid of very dangerous virus - wolfram antivirus. It has stop many program in my computer and even not letting me to uninstall. my computer keeps hanging again and again. how to I fix it? please help me..

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
As above, visit Bleeping Computer and post on their forums, as they are specialized in this kind of thing.

Or better still backup and format the pc.

Reaction score
In regards to spyware and malware, you will need to be on your toes when it comes to the newest forms of spyware because these Spyware creators are constantly changing their applications in order to prevent detection. A good source for information about spyware removal I highly recommend on checking out which gives you the know-how on almost all aspects of spyware is called 'blah-blah-blah.org'. The site’s goal is to provide the average user the ultimate anti-spyware technology to get rid of spyware in a safe and secure manner. Click on the link or just copy the url to your browser

**Spam links removed*** - V_R

Last edited by a moderator:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah, and there it is. The inevitable spam post i was waiting for.

When will you idiots give up? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question